We’re all cool now.
Logically I’d be saving the battery on my phone, since our power is out but…
Please go away. I don’t like the sky being green.
I pretty much wanted to be Roberta Martin. I think I STILL want to be Roberta Martin.
dramaticmuse replied to your post: Almost ten years after playing it in high school orchestra,
For the record, this is one of Jamison’s favorite pieces.
Well, we obviously all know that Jamison has impeccable taste. :) But the whole Planets Suite is fantaaaastic, Jupiter in particular.
I’m still doing the horsey claps along with Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity, like I’m sixteen.
I’VE FALLEN INTO THE HIPSTER MUSIC ON YOUTUBE AGAIN
- family in OKC is fine, thankfully. My coworker is missing a nephew who attended school next door to the one that collapsed. As of 5 o’clock, they hadn’t heard from him.
- my boss is bringing me a sonic screwdriver on Wednesday.
- A coworker from South La, a sweet old man who cooks for us and always calls me “cher lil heart,” sent me the best email ever, and I’m about to print it up and tape it to the bathroom mirror for when I feel bad: “Thank you, I like the way you put things, very diplomatic. Besides, you have a beautiful smile, always on the phone and in person.”
- I’m eating kale chips until my husband gets home.
- My husband is being listed as a 50% author on a patent his boss is trying to get put in.